Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cleaning Tips

I am always looking for easy, fast, or cheap ways to clean. So, after reading about using baby wipes to get stains out of clothing many times, I figured there must be some merit to it. I gave it a try on several different types of clothing and stains. I can't say that I was real impressed but in a pinch I would use them if I was out and about and did not have a stain stick available.
However, I did find an awesome use for the wipes I had left over. I used them to clean off the baseboards in my house and was very impressed. I also use them to clean the the bathroom sinks and toilets and even the floors. You can combine the cleaning effort with anti-bacterial sprays or whatever cleaners you normally use. They are cheap and work lots better than paper towels!

No comments:

Post a Comment