Thursday, January 21, 2010

Few of my Favorite Things

We bought a Keurig Coffee Maker this summer as an anniversary gift to ourselves and we LOVE it! Normally we would not spend that much for a coffee maker but it was a special occasion and we had been using the one at our Aunts house for the past 2 years when we were up visiting her. Plus, my mom sent us some money because it was our 20th anniversary (I'm an only child), so with that and a coupon from Bed Bath & Beyond we paid next to nothing for it. I know it is not the most practical way to drink coffee but it is much cheaper than going to a coffee house and the coffee is just as good. Besides, it's the simple things that make me happy!
If you live in a house hold that like hot beverages but not the same kind of beverages or flavors, then I would highly suggest checking one of these out. Keurig sets the price so anywhere you go the price is the same, however, I bought mine at Bed Bath & Beyond and used a coupon :) I also buy the coffee K-Cups there with coupons (for the same reason). And of course if you drink tea or hot chocolate you don't have to buy the K-cups you can just use the machine for hot water - and it's really hot and really fast. Sure beats getting a pan or kettle out and waiting forever for one cup of tea!

This is the model we bought: http://www.keurig.com/b60.asp?mscsid=AQ7122A1JGTB8LRJU21B2PVK5FUJ9DC7

No comments:

Post a Comment