Friday, January 15, 2010

Entertainment Corner

It's 2010 and I am back to blogging - for real this time :)
One of my favorite things in life is the world of entertainment. Movies, Music, TV, Books, whatever. I love it all!
Last weekend I went to see Avatar 3D. It really was incredible. Boy, has 3D come a long way! Long gone are the days of paper glasses with red and blue cello. I don't particularly like going to movies theaters (H1N1 Factories), but there are certain movies that just have to be view in a theater setting. I'm a big sci-fi fan, but even if I wasn't I would have loved this movie anyways. And of course I think everyone should see it, especially in 3D.
Sure, we all know the familiar storyline, but it's a movie people. It's entertainment - pure and simple. All these opponents just need to "shut it" and take it for what it really is - a movie, a really cool movie. Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment